E & H Consulting Limited
Project and management expertise with a proven track record of success in the membership sector.
We help you to understand how to make your organisation more successful and to get your staff behind you.
In enabling organisations to deliver projects successfully, we provide:
- Tools, techniques, coaching, mentoring and advice to improve capability
- Facilitation and assistance to establish the right project
- Management of large complex projects – including IT and CRM
- Recovery of projects going wrong
- Customer journey and process mapping
- Procurement and contract management.
For MemberWise subscribers we can offer, free of charge, either:
- A session of up to 2 hours with your CEO and senior team to explore a major project you are considering – providing some pointers to help you get it right, or
- Up to 2 hours with your team to look at a current project that may be going wrong – providing some pointers to put it back on the right track.
Visit the E&H website...
HJC Associates provide cutting edge management training and communication consultancy, specialising in the membership and association sector.
We provide the support, structure and additional expertise and experience your organisation needs to achieve its goals.We offer a blend of skills, covering problem-solving, brainstorming, team building, personal effectiveness, systems and procedures.
Our specialist areas include: awarding organisation development; CPD schemes, learning and qualifications; quality assurance and assessment strategies/methodologies; professional standards.
We are experienced in learning delivery-management, leadership, mentoring, customer service.
We help clients decide upon changes required. We set goals and objectives; agree success criteria; plan the change; develop processes, resources and documentation, and deliver staff training.
MemberWise discount: 10% (terms & Conditions apply)
Visit HJC Associates website...
Request contact details and access discount...
Membership Engagement Services (MES)
specialises in communications, research and project management with a unique focus on participation & involvement. We are engagement experts.
We offer digital engagement platforms, online survey tools, website & microsite design, print and mailing services, membership recruitment services, back office support, consultancy & more.
Our tools are designed specifically to assist membership organisations to understand, inform and manage their members effectively.Our website, www.membra.co.uk
, provides a complete overview together with case studies and our weekly blog on engagement and membership matters.
Of particular interest to MemberWise members:
• Member & stakeholder research
• Membership databases, engagement platforms, web/microsites and online communication tools
• Member outreach, focus groups, recruitment, training, facilitation and workshops
• Design, print and mailing services
• Election and balloting services (through our parent company ERS: www.electoralreform.co.uk
Our Company Philosophy
focuses on five things that are central to all we do:
• Integrity in all we do
• Listening learning & innovating
• Working in partnership, and
• Exceeding expectations.
Visit the MES website
for more information or call us on 020 8829 2330 for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting.
MemberWise members receive a discount of 10%. We hope to hear from you soon.
Membership Matters provides membership training and consultancy to trade bodies, federations, charities and other membership associations.
Our trainers come from the UK's best known membership associations and courses have helped hundreds of associations grow membership, increase retention and improve their marketing metrics.
- Recruitment & Retention Made Easy
- Successful Membership Recruitment Strategies
- Successful Membership Retention Strategies
Memberwise Discount: 20% off all Membership Matters training seminars and in-company training.
See www.membership-matters.co.uk for more information.
08459 555 155
The Professionalism Group will help you build and support professionalism in your association, securing the public's trust and your organisational reputation.
The Professionalism Group offers a wide range of advice and consultancy services to professional associations, membership organisations, companies and individuals across the UK and Ireland.
While focusing on the concept and ideals of professionalism we will assist you in re-examining the internal activities of your organisations, assist in making the best use of valuable resources and driving best practice, as well as maximising guidance and support to your individual members.
We also provide a range of services for individuals and groups across the professional development spectrum.
Our range of services means that we can assist you in a way that suits your requirements.
MemberWise discount: 10% discount off first consultancy project*
Visit The Professionalism Group website...
*New clients only