b2b partnerships Ltd (b2b)
specialise in supporting professional associations and institutes with their commercial development, partnership and sponsorship activities.
Our core existing business model revolves around the development and delivery of value added commercial relationships, which generate new streams of income, raise profile of the association and enable our clients to do things they wouldn’t be able to on their own.
b2b’s main services to professional bodies, focus around the delivery of the following:
- Commercial consulting
- Scoping of internal activities and opportunities to generate alternative sources of income
- Development and sales commercial partnerships
- Project and account management support
- Commercial training and development via, events, workshops, mentoring
MemberWise subscriber offer: Complimentary MOT of your current & potential activity.
Visit b2b's website...
E & H Consulting Limited. Project and management expertise with a proven track record of success in the membership sector. We help you to understand how to make your organisation more successful and to get your staff behind you.
In enabling organisations to deliver projects successfully, we provide:
- Tools, techniques, coaching, mentoring and advice to improve capability
- Facilitation and assistance to establish the right project
- Management of large complex projects – including IT and CRM
- Recovery of projects going wrong
- Customer journey and process mapping
- Procurement and contract management.
For MemberWise subscribers we can offer, free of charge, either:
- A session of up to 2 hours with your CEO and senior team to explore a major project you are considering – providing some pointers to help you get it right, or
- Up to 2 hours with your team to look at a current project that may be going wrong – providing some pointers to put it back on the right track.
Visit the E&H website...
Membership Engagement Services (MES)
specialises in communications, research and project management with a unique focus on participation & involvement. We are engagement experts.
We offer digital engagement platforms, online survey tools, website & microsite design, print and mailing services, membership recruitment services, back office support, consultancy & more.
Our tools are designed specifically to assist membership organisations to understand, inform and manage their members effectively.Our website, www.membra.co.uk
, provides a complete overview together with case studies and our weekly blog on engagement and membership matters.
Of particular interest to MemberWise members:
• Member & stakeholder research
• Membership databases, engagement platforms, web/microsites and online communication tools
• Member outreach, focus groups, recruitment, training, facilitation and workshops
• Design, print and mailing services
• Election and balloting services (through our parent company ERS: www.electoralreform.co.uk
Our Company Philosophy
focuses on five things that are central to all we do:
• Integrity in all we do
• Listening learning & innovating
• Working in partnership, and
• Exceeding expectations.
Visit the MES website
for more information or call us on 020 8829 2330 for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting.
MemberWise members receive a discount of 10%. We hope to hear from you soon.
and The Professionalism Group
specialise in providing Governance excellence for the membership and associations sector. We will help you to review and refresh your Governance arrangements and structures for maximum effectiveness, identifying changes required and easing the implementation process.
We will partner with you to build exceptional boards
and board performance, thereby providing the best possible support for your staff in delivering services to members. The professionalism in your organisation will secure the public's trust and your own reputation.Additional advice
and consultancy services include:
- Objective reviews of your internal functions/activities
- One-to-one mentoring for Chief Executives and other members of staff
- Workshops, facilitation and training days
- Embedding the concept and ideals of professionalism to make the best use of valuable resources and drive best practice.
MemberWise offer: 10% discount off first consultancy project*Call Susie
on 07968 583098 orVisit The Professionalism Group website for testimonials...
*New clients only