E & H Consulting Limited
Project and management expertise with a proven track record of success in the membership sector.
We help you to understand how to make your organisation more successful and to get your staff behind you.
In enabling organisations to deliver projects successfully, we provide:
- Tools, techniques, coaching, mentoring and advice to improve capability
- Facilitation and assistance to establish the right project
- Management of large complex projects – including IT and CRM
- Recovery of projects going wrong
- Customer journey and process mapping
- Procurement and contract management.
For MemberWise subscribers we can offer, free of charge, either:
- A session of up to 2 hours with your CEO and senior team to explore a major project you are considering – providing some pointers to help you get it right, or
- Up to 2 hours with your team to look at a current project that may be going wrong – providing some pointers to put it back on the right track.
Visit the E&H website...
HJC Associates provide cutting edge management training and communication consultancy, specialising in the membership and association sector.
We provide the support, structure and additional expertise and experience your organisation needs to achieve its goals.We offer a blend of skills, covering problem-solving, brainstorming, team building, personal effectiveness, systems and procedures.
Our specialist areas include: awarding organisation development; CPD schemes, learning and qualifications; quality assurance and assessment strategies/methodologies; professional standards.
We are experienced in learning delivery-management, leadership, mentoring, customer service.
We help clients decide upon changes required. We set goals and objectives; agree success criteria; plan the change; develop processes, resources and documentation, and deliver staff training.
MemberWise discount: 10% (terms & Conditions apply)
Visit HJC Associates website...
Request contact details and access discount...
Membership Engagement Services is, uniquely, an engagement consultancy, designed specifically to assist membership organisations to understand, inform and manage their members effectively.
Intelligent and original in our approach, our tools and services are designed to support your membership offices in exactly the way you need.
Our services are comprehensive, covering every aspect of membership engagement.
- A tailored, secure, user-friendly and cost-effective membership database system; the hub for all your engagement activities.
- Membership recruitment and on-going engagement/marketing strategy development and delivery
- Bespoke communication and campaign programmes
- Election and balloting services (through our parent company Electoral Reform Services)
- Design, print and mailing services
- Stakeholder research
- Member and representative training, facilitation and workshops
A high quality service is central to everything that we do.
Click here to read what others say about us and our full range of services.
MemberWise discount: 10%
Visit MES website...
Visit parent company Electoral Reform Services website...
Membership Matters provides membership training and consultancy to trade bodies, federations, charities and other membership associations.
Our trainers come from the UK's best known membership associations and courses have helped hundreds of associations grow membership, increase retention and improve their marketing metrics.
- Recruitment & Retention Made Easy
- Successful Membership Recruitment Strategies
- Successful Membership Retention Strategies
Memberwise Discount: 20% off all Membership Matters training seminars and in-company training.
www.membership-matters.co.uk for more information.
08459 555 155
The Professionalism Group will help you build and support professionalism in your association, securing the public's trust and your organisational reputation.
The Professionalism Group offers a wide range of advice and consultancy services to professional associations, membership organisations, companies and individuals across the UK and Ireland.
While focusing on the concept and ideals of professionalism we will assist you in re-examining the internal activities of your organisations, assist in making the best use of valuable resources and driving best practice, as well as maximising guidance and support to your individual members.
We also provide a range of services for individuals and groups across the professional development spectrum.
Our range of services means that we can assist you in a way that suits your requirements.
MemberWise discount: 10% discount off first consultancy project*
Visit The Professionalism Group website...
*New clients only