Kingston Smith is a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants with 60 partners and 7 offices in the UK. With over 70 membership organisation clients we have in-depth experience of the issues membership organisations face. This knowledge enables us to offer practical advice and share areas of best practice to help your membership organisation succeed in meeting their core objectives.
Kingston Smith’s membership organisations group can help you with:
- Governance and strategic planning advice
- Tax planning advice
- Financial and accounting support
- Assurance services
- HR issues
- IT advisory services
- Professional management services
- Membership and IT outsourcing
- Income streams and marketing advice
- VAT & Duty planning
- Employer services
- Member recruitment and retention
MemberWise subscriber offer: Free financial reporting compliance 'health-check' (you may also wish to discuss areas such as VAT or mutual status for tax purposes).
Visit the KingstonSmith website...
appreciates the unique challenges that membership and trade bodies face. When it comes to managing your accounts and finances, accuracy and the ability to make the best choices are both essential. After all, poor decision making and non-compliance could be problematic for public relations and lead to your members losing faith in your organisation.
Price Bailey’s specialist not for profit team ensure that you receive advice from experts in your field.
We are committed to providing high-quality and reliable guidance on subjects ranging from tax and VAT planning to charitable status applications.
In addition, we can also support you with the following:
- Governance structures, regional representation and committees
- Mutual trading tax exemption
- Internal controls audits
- Management accounts and statutory audits
- Benchmarking on key financial performance indicators
- Financial planning and investment management
- Strategic advice including guidance on diversifying income
- VAT and tax implications on membership income, online publications, conference, room hire and other common income streams
- Maximising VAT partial exemption recovery
- Risk registers and risk management
- Employment law, payroll and pensions – especially in respect if office holders, invigilators and examiners
MemberWise subscriber offer: Free initial VAT Review Meeting to identify where your membership organisation could reduce its VAT liabilities.
Visit Price Bailey’s Membership Organisations page for more details…