Deeson Member Communications has been successfully helping professional bodies, member organisations, trade unions and trade associations increase membership, influence and profile since 1959.
Our in-house digital, editorial, marketing, design and sales teams create award-winning publishing, websites and online/offline communications campaigns. Standards and quality are important to us and our services are assured through ISO9001 and Investors in People accreditations.
We develop integrated communications strategies and deliver results across publishing, PR, marketing, online, social media, web and email marketing.
Our services include:
• Strategy for member recruitment/retention and community engagement
• Magazine/journal editorial, advertising sales, design, production and fulfilment
• Social media audit and benchmarking, strategy, implementation support and evaluation reporting
• Digital and offline campaign strategy, design and delivery
• Event marketing strategy and support
• Website development and build
• Internal, external and public affairs communications strategy and support
• Branding and design – brochures, annual reports, leaflets, training guides and membership packs
• Reputation management strategy and support
To get in touch, email email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @deesonMC
Grist is a custom media agency specialising in creating membership journals and magazines which help our clients to attract, retain and engage members. We have backgrounds including numerous years at The Economist and FT and work with leading membership organisations including the HR Society, Pharmaceutical Licensing Group and Strategic Planning Society.
Grist is a full service agency, providing all that is needed to produce compelling journals and magazines for even the most resource constrained organisations. We adopt publishing best practice to establish a consistent and professional tone, provide incisive editorial, professional design and demonstrate the obvious value you bring to members. The results are publications which position your organisation at the very heart of your community – in print, online or video.
We understand the difficult economic climate and keep our prices low, but are prepared to offer 5% discount to subscribers.Visit our website...